Cosplay special: Cartagena se reManga I


Last weekend I went to one of the local conventions in my city. This time I didn't join any competitions as I was in charge of a presentation about cosplay and didn't have time. I don't have many pictures of the event as my camera decided to die at the worst moment but I will put the ones I got.

El pasado fin de semana tuvo lugar el I Cartagena se remanga. Esta vez no participé en ninguna competición ya que estaba a cargo de una presentación sobre cosplay y no tuve tiempo. No tengo muchas fotos del evento ya que mi camara decidió suicidarse en el peor momento pero pondré las que tengo.







There were several expositions with gundams, EVAs, nendoroids and papercrafts, all of them very nice. There were also warhammer and lord of the rings miniatures.

Hubieron varias exposiciones con gundams, EVAs, nendoroids y muñecos de papel, todas muy chulas. También hubo warhammer y el señor de los anillos.

As always, the individual cosplay competition was very competitive, at the end the winners were the following cosplays:

Como siempre, el concurso individual de cosplay estuvo muy reñido, al final los ganadores fueron los cosplays de:

1º Alphonse Elric (Full metal alchemist)
2º Aion: The tower of eternity
3º War Machine (Iron Man II)


The Aion cosplay was made by Gloryroller, who also won first the previous day with an Odin Sphere group cosplay together with Larxenne, Jargon and Jose. 

El cosplay de Aion lo hizo Gloryroller, que también ganó primer premio el día anterior con un cosplay grupal de Odin Sphere junto a Larxenne, Jargon y Jose.

In the evening I was in charge of the mentioned speech, I don't have many pictures yet but I will post them as soon as I get them. There were other speeches and competitions during the event and in general it was a great experience I would love to repeat.

Por la tarde estuve a cargo de la mencionada charla, aún no tengo muchas fotos pero las pondré tan pronto como las consiga. Hubieron otras charlas y competiciones durante el evento y en general fue una experiencia genial que me encantaría repetir.

Many many thanks to the organizers and the associations that made this weekend an amazing experience! and of course to all the attendants to the convention!

Muchísimas gracias a los organizadores y las asociaciones que hicieron de este fin de semana una estupenda experiencia! y por supuesto a todos los asistentes del salón!

Alice in Cosplayland

Cosplay lover and manga addict from Spain. Living the adventure in England! Always working on something new!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario