Cosplay tutorial: Very long gloves cheat / Guantes muy largos con trampa

This was a cheat that worked really well for me. I couldn't find extra long gloves for my Ignis cosplay so I decided to cheat with them because I didn't know how to sew gloves back then.

Esta fue una trampa que funcionó muy bien para mi. No pude encontrar guantes extra largos para mi cosplay de Ignis así que decidí hacer trampa porque no sabia como coser guantes por aquel momento.

I bought a pair of elbow high gloves and I cut one of them. I sew the extra part to the left glove. It is very important to use a ZIG ZAG stitch or you will break the thread when you wear it. As my gloves were black and the joint gets creased because the seam goes to the joint it wasn't noticeable.

Compré un par de guantes que me llegaban al codo y corté uno de ellos. Cosí la parte extra al otro guante. Es muy importante usar el punto en ZIG ZAG o se romperá el hilo cuando te lo intentes poner. Como mis guantes eran negros y se arrugan justo por la articulación donde va a parar la costura no se notaba.
Related links:

Cosplay character: Ignis (Jingai Makyo)

Alice in Cosplayland

Cosplay lover and manga addict from Spain. Living the adventure in England! Always working on something new!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario